LATEST NEWS‎ > ‎

PRES RAISES FUNDS THROUGH MOMS

posted Jun 11, 2013, 7:17 PM by Belinda Dizon

Mrs. Fatima Jaime (middle) hailed as Mother of Hearts 2013, poses with her daughter Janaica, Brgy. Councilor Mariano Garcia and Principal Violeta M. Mena during the culminating activity.
    Puerto Rivas Elementary School held a fund raising campaighn last February 15, 2013 through the help of the pupils' mothers.
   The PRES Mother of Hearts 2013 with the theme "Lagda Mo, Tulong sa Paaralan ng Anak Ko" was participated by nine moms from all levels. The 30% of the proceeds was alotted to purchase the school and National flags with stainless stands while the remaining 70% was used for classroom improvements.
Comments